Bijou Micro Weddings and are they right for you
A micro wedding is defined as an intimate celebration. The celebration is typically for 10, 20 or up to 50 of the couples closest loved ones.
A micro wedding typically incorporates many similar traditions of a larger wedding but on a smaller scale and with more personal touches. A micro wedding can be as minimal or elaborate as you desire. The focus being celebrating your love with the ones you hold nearest and dearest. The wedding budget can be better allocated to upgrade food, décor, stationery, and interactions that create special moments for everyone in attendance.
Our Bijou Micro wedding packages were designed to take away the stress of planning for our clients. If you are looking for a no-fuss wedding option, if you are thrilled about the idea of keeping things intimate and personal, then a micro wedding may be the right wedding option for you.
Location: these packages were designed to “take the wedding to you”, therefore best for couples who want to host their event at home on their property or perhaps the private property of a loved one.
We’ve partnered with some of Halifax’s best wedding vendors. Availability may dictate who the team consists of on your wedding day. A snapshot at what is included:
50 guest option
- A dedicated wedding planner and day of Coordinator to look after the following details:
- Securing one of our preferred photographers
- Securing one of our preferred florists who will include your bouquet, 1 bridesmaid bouquet, 1 boutonniere for the groom and 1 groomsmen, 6 small table centrepieces or greenery with flowers tucked in them, 10 bud vases, 2 arbour arrangements OR a ground arrangements OR arbour greenery, vases for your bouquets/centrepieces as well as delivery/set up in HRM
- Securing a tent, tables, chairs, an arbour, glassware, linens and more! (think harvest tables and lush linens, top end glassware)
- Securing one of our preferred JOP’s
- Securing one of our preferred charcuterie/cheese display vendors
- Sparkling wine for everyone to enjoy
- A server and bartender to serve the sparkling wine, clear away dishes and glasses
- 6 inch cake for ceremonial cake cutting and 60 cupcakes OR 1 larger cake
- Personalized welcome sign as well as accent signs
- Audio equipment package for playing music and speeches
- A personalized gift for each guest
- Set up and tear down as well as flip from ceremony to post ceremony celebrations
Add on options for an extra fee include:
- Plated Dinner
- Live Stream Service
- Hair & Makeup
- Live Portrait Painting Experience
- Additional Florals