Pineapple Eventworks and our team of staff thank you for your continued support as we navigate the ever-evolving health situation in our communities. We appreciate being a trusted service provider at your special occasions. When inviting Pineapple Eventworks and our staff into your home or event, we know that you are trusting us to abide by current health and safety measures. Rest assured we are taking precautions to keep our staff and customers safe. We will continue to provide passionate servers and bartenders to work your events safely.
Actions we are taking
We are carefully following guidelines set out by our Chief Public Health Officer and the Department of Health & Safety.
- All staff wear masks when working indoor events and when communicating with guests
- Enhanced equipment cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Maintaining proper hand hygiene and increasing the frequency of washing and sanitizing during events
- Educated our staff on prevention
- Enhanced food handling practices
- Implemented a strict sick leave policy requiring staff to stay home if sick
How does this affect future bookings?
We require as much notice as possible to secure staffing at this time. We’ve had to downsize the size of our team greatly as a result of COVID-19. Like before, we will always do our best to accommodate a request for staff given any advance notice. Now more than ever, we need time to ensure we have adequate staffing and that appropriate plans are in place. We take time and care in assuring all parties involved in your event are setting us up for success. Please consider a minimum of 7 days notice so you are not disappointed in our availability.
We look forward to serving you!